Molly is a corporate data-wrangler who dreams of schemas and libraries. She is also a web designer, knitter, singer, and amateur photographer, equally invested in harmony as found in music, shapes, colors and information.
She can be found in assorted places on the web--if you want to track her down online, you might check the places on the sidebar.
Otherwise, you might consider visiting her at her home in San Francisco, or finding her at her place of employment, where she will probably invite you to lunch if you know her. On Thursday evenings, she can frequently be found rehearsing with the Lesbian/Gay Chorus of San Francisco.
Despite what you might have heard, Molly is neither a small java application used almost exclusively over the internet nor a jellied candy coated in powdered sugar and filled with walnuts.Advanced features:
- slightly-better-than-average vision
- superhuman immune system
- knowing lots of inane facts
- easily distracted by patterns in floor tiles
- allergic to many animals, more vegetables, and even a few minerals
- hubris (but likes to call it "chutzpah")